Monday, November 1, 2010

I did it!

I did it! I actually posted again. I'm on a roll!

Halloween was a lot of fun! Kids had a blast at our neighbors' annual grill-out blast before the trick-or-treating festivities.

Alex: Wow! I really love this Halloween. (this said BEFORE we even went trick-or-treating!)

For the first year ever, I walked with Chris and the kids. It was so much fun to see how excited they were! It was great weather here too, so that made it great. Plus, we have some really creative neighbors who are really in to Halloween. Fun!

Some pix of our trick-or-treaters . . .





And Chris got out the Mind Flex game, per Alex's instruction. Here is Natey trying his hand, er, mind, at it for the first time. Awesomeness.



2 comments:

  1. I don't know what the mind flex game is, but I sure hope I get to play it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, you'd be great at it. But alas, it does leave a very strange indention on your forehead for a long, long time after you quit the game. You use your mind to move the fan that lifts the ball. It's pretty neat. Try it, you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete