Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh My!

Oh my! That just about sums up my week: oh my!

Trying to get a six-year-old to agree to keep her eyes open while you put eye drops in is an exercise in futility. Seriously. She is going to have pink eye for the rest of her life.

Trying to get a three-year-old to not push his baby brother over every.single.time he approaches him is another exercise in futility. There is no stopping him. He is going to be a linebacker, and I (and his baby brother) will be able to tell him "we knew you when."

Trying to get a 15-month-old to understand that standing up in the bathtub is not a good idea is, yep, you guessed it, an exercise in futility . . .at least until he gets a bit older. He's lucky he's super cute.

Oh my! Now we just have to get through Friday . . .and onto another week. Hoping for healthy kiddos for next week! We need a break from the sickies.

Oh my, indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment