Friday, February 5, 2010

It's the Simple Things

I haven't been feeling very well. Natey is sick with a sinus infection and strep throat, and I may have a touch of that. So today was a mediocre day . . . full of the typical stresses with the addition of a sore throat, aches, fever, etc.

Sometimes though it's just the simple things that can make the day seem a little bit better . . .

Maddie's drawing of a horse -- wow! Just wow! That girl can draw.

Alex playing Little Big Planet like the world depends upon his success in this game. "But Mama, I NEED to fly up and catch that . . ."

Natey . . .nearly falling as he ran toward the back of my legs and grabbed on . . .with big giggles as he clutched at the back of my knees.

It's really amazing how the simple things can fill up this Mama's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment