Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Can't Get Enough of That Dinosaur Poop

My three-year-old son, Alex, loves a new show on PBS Kids called Dinosaur Train. It's very cute and clever; however, we've seen this one particular episode many, many times now.

And it's all about dinosaur poop.

I.love.it.

The little kid dinosaur characters think they are sitting on giant boulders . . .until they are told that it's actually big mounds of dino dung.

I think I like it because even a mommy can appreciate the humor of poop. Especially a mommy who is potty training her little boy!

Alex is doing awesome with potty training. I'm proud to report that just as Dinosaur Train told us, everyone poops, including my Alex. He is even waking in the night if he has to go to the bathroom.

We're still working on his fear of the big potty -- he's still sticking with the kid potty on the floor for now -- but he will occasionally tackle the big boy toilet.

And we're continuing to be inspired by dinosaur poop!

No comments:

Post a Comment